NOTICE OF PRIVACY
This Notice describes the way in which we collect and use the personal data that you provide us, use that will be necessary, adequate and relevant in relation to the specific purposes provided in this document.
It also describes what type of data they are and what options you have to limit the use of said data, as well as the procedure to exercise your ARCO rights, in compliance with the principles of Legality, Consent, Quality, Information, Purpose, Loyalty, Proportionality and Responsibility. that the law establishes.
1) Responsible for the protection of your personal data.
“CLUB 51” with address at AVENIDA PASEO DE LA REFORMA, NUMBER 505, COLONIA CUAUHTEMOC, MAYOR'S CUAUHTEMOC, MEXICO CITY, C.P. 06500 is responsible for the treatment (use) of your Personal Data.
2) Our Data Protection Department.
• Head or Area: Data Protection Department.
• Address: AVENIDA PASEO DE LA REFORMA, NUMBER 505, COLONIA CUAUHTÉMOC, MAYOR'S OFFICE CUAUHTÉMOC , MEXICO CITY, C.P. 06500
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone: 5511620100.
3) For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
• Promote and/or provide information about our services.
• Make communications to our members and/or any interested party who wants to be part of our community.
• Establish communication with our members and/or any interested party who wants to be part of our community.
• Respond to their requests for information, care and service.
• Follow up on the obligations and commitments we have contracted with you.
Additionally, your personal data may be used to:
• Offer you new products and services tailored to your interests and needs.
• Notify you about new services or products that are related to those already contracted or acquired and/or of your interest.
4) What personal data do we obtain and from where?
For the purposes indicated above, we can collect your personal data in different ways:
– When you visit our website and, where appropriate, send you information its our community and services we provide.
– When we obtain information through other sources of public access that are permitted by law (telephone or work directories, websites, etc).
Personal data we collect:
• Contact information (Name, Email, Address, Landline or Mobile)
A cookie is information that a website stores on your computer through the use of a browser or internet explorer. A cookie allows websites to record your Internet browsing activities – such as what pages and content you were looking at, when you visited, what you searched for, and whether you clicked on any resources. The data collected by cookies may be combined to create a profile of your internet activities.
Type of browser and operating system, the Internet pages consulted, origin of the visit, the access IP address, time spent on our site, among others. statistical data.
To review the settings and, if necessary, disable them, use the 'Help' tab, or look in 'Tools' for the 'Options' or 'Privacy' settings of your browser. From there, you can delete cookies, or control in which case you allow them to be installed. There are some browsers that allow you to install complementary software tools (add-on software tools) to block, delete or control cookies. And generally, security programs include options to make it easier to control cookies.
5) How to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose the use and treatment of your personal data (ARCO Rights)?
You have the constitutional right to access and know the personal data that we possess and the details of the treatment and use thereof, as well as to rectify and correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; Cancel and delete them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, or that they are being used for purposes not authorized by you or the legal or service relationship has ended, or, Oppose the treatment of the same for specific purposes.
The mechanisms implemented for the exercise of your ARCO Rights, as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the section on Rights of the Holder (10) located in this same document.
6) How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal data?
If you do not wish to receive messages from us that are not essential to fulfill the indicated purposes, the mechanisms implemented for this, as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the Rights of the Holder section (10). located in this same document.
7) How to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data?
If you wish to revoke the consent you gave us for the use of your personal data, the mechanisms implemented for this as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the section on Rights of the Holder (10) located in this same document.
8) Transfer of personal data
Below we inform you that the following transfers do not require your consent, but the law requires that you be informed.
In this sense, your personal data may be shared with:
– Companies of the same group or commercial allies of the person in charge that operate under the same processes and internal policies. (Holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchises), to comply with the legal relationship acquired with the Holder.
We inform you that "CLUB 51" does not transfer personal data.
9) Modifications to the privacy notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time, to attend to new legislation, internal policies or new requirements to meet the intended purposes. These modifications will be available to the Holders at the web address:
10) Rights of the Owner
CLUB 51 has implemented the following Universal Format for the Exercise of Rights of the Holder
regarding your Personal Data.
1. Download here the Universal Format (PDF)
2. Carefully read the requirements and indications described in the format.
3. Send the request to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org 4. Confirm receipt of your request by phone: 5511620100.
11) To whom can you file your complaints or claims for the improper processing of your personal data?
On the official website of the National Institute for Transparency Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI): home.inai.org.mx